May 3, 2018
The 2018 Legacy Convention is a month away, and we can’t wait to celebrate with everyone! As Plexus® celebrates 10 amazing years, we look ahead to the legacy of health and happiness we are working to achieve. At this year’s spectacular Convention event, we will be celebrating that legacy with every Plexus Ambassador!
Convention Stage Recognition Qualifiers
Our Ambassadors have worked so hard to achieve their goals, and many have reached huge milestones in their businesses. Check out some of the groups below who have made it to the big stage!
- Plexus Jewels: Emerald and Sapphire Ambassadors
- Top 10 Category Winners: New Personally-Sponsored Preferred Customers, Overall PV, and Personally-Sponsored Ambassador Enrollments
- 2017–2018 Silver Star Winners
- Convention Contest winners:
- Black Tie Gala Winners¤
- $2,000 Cash Prize Winners¤
- Top-7 credit earners who win the luxury trip to Over Yonder (plus 6 additional earners!)¤*
- Consistency Club 700 Achievers
- Plexus Jewels: Diamond Ambassadors
Get Ready to Take the Stage!
We’re making our recognition program even better! This year, everyone in the above groups will be receiving special congratulatory emails in the weeks leading up to the event. We want our Ambassadors to have the best possible experience, so we encourage those qualifiers to be on the lookout the week of May 14 for these emails, which will provide detailed instructions about the onstage experience, including seating charts, cue cards, and an all-new onstage pass (a requirement to gain access onstage). Please remember to print these items and bring them with you to the event.
We can’t wait to see you take your place in the spotlight as a Plexus superstar!
*View all of the official contest rules in this flyer.
¤ Plexus® makes no guarantees on income, as such representations may be misleading. Your success depends on your efforts, commitment, skill and leadership abilities, and how effectively you exercise those qualities. Please see the Plexus Annual Income Statement.
posted 8 months ago