July 20, 2018
Sometimes, it’s useful to present a brief overview of the product catalog to pique interest on your social media. Plexus Compliance has noticed a popular cheat sheet with condensed information about the products. We think it’s a great idea, so this week, we’re presenting our take on a Plexus “Cheat Sheet” to share with your team.
- Weight loss: Triplex (Slim, ProBio5, BioCleanse)*, Lean^
- Weight Management: Block, Accelerator+, Boost, Plexus P96*
- Discomfort due to an active lifestyle: Ease capsules*, Ease cream
- Nerve discomfort: Plexus Nerve™*
- Immune health: XFactor Plus, TriPlex, Vitalbiome™*
- Heart health: XFactor Plus, MegaX*
- Appetite control: Slim Hunger Control*, Lean
- Gut discomfort/Digestive support: Vitalbiome, Triplex*, Lean
- Feelings of Stress: Edge, Vitalbiome, MegaX*
- Improve Mood: Triplex, XFactor Plus, Vitalbiome, Edge*
- Energy: Edge, XFactor Plus*
- Mental clarity/focus: Edge, XFactor Plus*
- Skin health: XFactor Plus, Slim*
- Skincare: Joyome™, Body Cream
- Reduced absorption of sugars and carbs: Block*
- Healthy glucose metabolism support: Slim*
- Blood sugar already at normal levels: Block*
- Blood pressure already at normal levels: XFactor Plus*
- For children under 18: XFactor Kids
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
^When combined with a weight loss diet plan.
When a noncompliant post is shared and shared and shared, it’s very difficult to stop its spread across social media. This is why we are hoping that our most valuable resource, our Ambassadors, can help us by sharing this updated “cheat sheet”.
One of the great things about this amended post is that all the claims are compliant and fully substantiated by our teams at the corporate office. Furthermore, it contains even more claims and products, which means the people who see your post will have more options to choose from when they are trying to decide which products to purchase. Our version of the Plexus Cheat Sheet also has all the disclaimers that you will need when sharing these claims. So when you share, don’t forget to include them! All that’s left is for you to add a personal touch with an intro or conclusion and you’ve got a great post to share on your social media.
And best of all, our take on the cheat sheet is completely free from drug and medical claims. Supplements are for people who want to maintain their health, which is why our supplement product claims only talk about affecting the structure or function of our bodies. Claims about changing a disease state or condition are health claims and are reserved for drugs, which Plexus does not sell. It’s a subtle difference, but it makes all the difference to regulatory bodies. And unfortunately, a disclaimer cannot fix a medical claim.
If you have any questions about the new and improved Plexus “Cheat Sheet”, let us know at email@example.com!
posted 1 year ago