October 31, 2018
The NEW Plexus® Welcome Packs are a huge benefit to your potential Ambassadors and your business. You want to communicate the value these Welcome Packs provide to their health and business goals. So, how do you share this exciting news?
First, sell the value. There’s so much value in this pack compared to what they pay. Help your new Ambassador see the immediate product value and paint a picture of the business building benefits.
These benefits include:
- Eliminate ordering confusion: New Welcome Packs include product bundles that meet a variety of lifestyle interests to help your new Ambassador kick off their personal health goals and simplify ordering.
- Never miss the opportunity to earn income: New Ambassadors will appreciate that they become commission qualified through the purchase of a Welcome Pack (all packs are now 100 PV). It sets them up to start earning right away and saves them from the disappointment of losing an income opportunity.¤
- Enjoy the best product value available: Welcome Packs provide the very best product value exclusively reserved for brand new Ambassadors within the first 30 days of enrollment.
- Tee-up the Subscription conversation: Welcome Packs create a simple transition into a Subscription because the enrollment process sets up a mirrored monthly order ensuring that a new Ambassador receives the best experience with consistent use of the products and creates increased product belief.
- Start building long-term: The $199 Welcome Packs now include Points and this is a great way for a new Ambassador to start building their long-term income plan.¤
How do you inspire your new Ambassador to enroll with a Welcome Pack purchase?
Here are some “words to say” to help you get started:
“Congratulations on making the decision to join Plexus! May I guide you through the enrollment process to ensure that you take advantage of all benefits of being a new Ambassador? First, you’ll want to ensure that you have the best product experience possible. This comes from the right combination of products and using them consistently. During your enrollment process, Plexus makes this simple by providing the option to purchase exclusive new Ambassador Welcome Packs. Be sure to take advantage of that.
A recommendation based on your needs might be the <name the best pack based on their needs and goals>. Second, Plexus takes that Welcome Pack order and sets up your Subscription. We love it because it saves you time and saves you the disappointment of running out of products or interrupting your usage. You’ll see that option as well. It’s called a Subscription and you will want to check the box during check out to set that up. You can always cancel or change your subscription, but let’s get you a great experience and help you fall in love with our products. From a business strategy standpoint this Welcome Pack and Subscription will ensure that you never miss an opportunity to get paid for your sharing efforts. You’ll have enough Personal Volume to ensure that the system picks up that you are working a business and want to get paid. Ambassadors do this to protect their efforts because you never know who is going to order or when to take advantage of that. Just to recap, say yes to a Welcome Pack and a Subscription for best results.”¤
How can you use this to connect with prospective Ambassador?
“Hey! Just checking in to see if you are still considering Plexus as a source of additional income for you and your family or if you have a desire to earn enough to cover the cost of your products because now is a great time to take another look! Plexus just released exclusive Welcome Packs with the best product value available and they are only available to brand new Ambassadors. You’ll definitely want to hear about these options because if you are still on the fence, this is something worth considering. Do you want to chat this week?”¤
What if your new Ambassador says “No” to a Welcome Pack?
This is going to happen. Remember, this is value you provide for new Ambassadors and makes their onboarding less intimidating; you watch out for their best interest and share best business practices. They, however, make the final decision. When you detach yourself from their answer, calling and connecting becomes less disappointing, more meaningful and more fun! Just offer and let them decide. When they say, no, simply start a conversation about how they have the option to create their own bundle of products with their first purchase. “Let’s put a product order together that meets your personal needs and budget.”
More great reasons to focus on Welcome Packs
- Coach and lead your team to focus on a Welcome Pack and Subscription mindset as the simplest, most duplicatable way to ensure that a new Ambassador receives the best product value, gets the best product experience and becomes commission qualified – never missing out on an income opportunity.¤
- Use this discussion as an opportunity to develop a relationship with new Ambassadors while helping them decide on the Welcome Pack of their choice and setting up their Subscription.
- How would you like to leverage Plexus to help improve your health?
- Which Welcome Pack speaks to your needs the most?
- May I suggest complementary products, or do you have other products you’d like to add to your first purchase?
- Build product belief in your new Ambassador which will inspire them to authentically share with their friends. As you check in with your new Ambassador, find out how they like the products, guide them on usage and best practices and ask if they know someone who would also benefit from getting similar results.
- Encourage your new Ambassador to enroll their new Ambassadors with a Welcome Pack and Subscription. Your confidence in this being the best option for a new Ambassador will increase their confidence. Once your new Ambassador has enrolled, they can reach out to friends who are interested in joining Plexus and share how simple it is to enroll and choose their Welcome Pack and Subscription to get started on building a business.
Ambassador Training Team
¤ Plexus makes no guarantees on income, as such representations may be misleading. Your success depends on your efforts, commitment, skill and leadership abilities, and how effectively you exercise those qualities. Please see the Plexus Annual Income Statement.
posted 4 months ago