June 27, 2019
Believe us – we get it! There is so much to share about the benefits of Hemp Extract Oil – especially if you’re experiencing great benefits yourself!
But it is important to remember when you are sharing your experiences to remain compliant.
So, we’ve created a short list of compliant Hemp Extract Oil sharing ideas to help get you on your way to Hemp sharing success! For example:
It’s great to say things like:
- Hemp extract oil works naturally with your Endocannabinoid System (ECS), which is a vital and vast receptor system that helps balance your bodily functions. The ECS helps promote a stable equilibrium affecting things like sleep, discomfort, memory and even mood!
- Hemp extract oil helps promote a feeling of calm and focus.
- Hemp extract oil can reduce exercise-induced discomfort.
- Hemp extract oil helps support a healthy sleep cycle.
But not so great to say things like:
- Therapeutic, medicinal/medical/medicine
- Clinical, pharmaceutical
- Any inference to a diagnosis
- The word prevention/prevent
- The words treat/cure/heal
- The words ailment or inflammation
- Any disease name (e.g. cancer, epilepsy, ADHD, depression, anxiety, insomnia, arthritis, migraines, fibromyalgia, IBS)
- Any symptoms of diseases (tremors, dizziness, seizures, pain)
- Examples about states associated with a disease (relapse, recovery, chronic)
Now get out there are share until your heart’s content!
Want to learn more?
Upcoming Plexus® Trainings on Hemp Extract Oil:
- Video presented by Plexus Experts – including portions of Marielle Weintraub’s fantastic presentation at Convention in case you missed it!
- Upcoming Product Call on July 9 at 5 p.m. PST on the Plexus Facebook Page
Looking for more resources on Hemp Extract Oil, CBD, and other related products?
- Educate yourself about CBD laws where you live
- U.S. Hemp Roundtable
- Project CBD
- What is Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil and Why is it Important? By ECHO
- Talking Points and Shareables By Hemp-Sphere
CBD products are not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. These products should be used only as directed on the label. They should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using these or any dietary supplements.
Most work-place drug screens and test target delta9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and do not detect the presence of Cannabidiol (BCD) or other legal natural hemp-based constituents. Even though the products Hempshere offers contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight, studies have shown that ingesting Full Spectrum CBD may cause confirmed positive results when screening urine and blood specimens. Accordingly, if you are subject to any form of employment drug testing or screening, we recommend (as does the United States Armed Services) that you DO NOT take Hempshere products. Typically available urine tests normally will not produce a positive result.
posted 4 months ago