December 11, 2019
There has been an important update to the Pay Point Requirement Adjustment. After much consideration and discussion with top leaders, Plexus will be moving the start date of the upcoming Pay Point Adjustment from January 1, 2020 to April 1, 2020 to give Ambassadors affected by this adjustment more opportunity for new year momentum.
Continue below for a breakdown for the updated Pay Point Adjustment rules:
Beginning April 1, 2020, Ambassadors will be capped at their current Paid Rank each month.
- Current Paid rank Ambassador, Senior Ambassador, Silver Ambassador: 99 points maximum
- Current Paid rank Gold Ambassador: 249 points max.
- Current Paid rank Senior Gold: 499 points max.
- Current Paid rank Ruby: 749 points max.
- Current Paid rank Senior Ruby: 1499 points max.
- Current Paid Rank Emerald: 2999 points max.
- Current Paid rank Sapphire: 4499 points max.
- Current Paid rank Diamond: no maximum.
Thank you for your patience and continued partnership throughout this transition! To find out more on this Pay Point Adjustment please click the Help Center link below.
posted 10 months ago