December 18, 2019
Plexus has always had a hassle-free and generous return and refund policy. As we continue to expand and grow globally, we have taken steps to ensure our policy around returns and refunds is upheld and honored. As of December 4, we have been emphasizing our policy for all Customers and Ambassadors.
It is standard practice in business to require product to be returned prior to issuing a refund and we are confident that enforcing this policy will create a better user experience for both Ambassadors and Customers.
What is the Plexus return and refund policy?
Customers and Ambassadors can easily return their products for a refund (less shipping) by contacting Plexus Customer Service under the Plexus 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. See the money back guarantee policy below, along with details on how to request a refund. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or cancelled.
Customer Service can determine if you qualify for a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
What is the Plexus 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee?
Our goal at One Plexus is to contribute to your health and happiness. If you are unsatisfied with a product, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to return your order for a full refund, less shipping.
Both Ambassadors and Customers are limited to one refund request per product.
Example: If 2 bottles of Bio Cleanse were ordered Sept 1, and again ordered on Oct 1, and the refund is requested for both orders at the same time within 60 days of the first order, the refund may include 4 bottles of Bio Cleanse.
- Ambassadors and customers can contact Customer Service to return their product and packaging for a refund (less shipping) within the money back guarantee period. If the product is unused, partially used, or wholly used, they will need to return the packaging and whatever product remains. Customer Service will issue a return label and provide instruction to make the return.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the Ambassador or customer, but they won’t need to pay postage at the UPS carrier. Plexus Customer Service will provide a pre-paid shipping label and deduct the shipping costs from the refund once the return package is received.
- The return package should be sent back to Plexus within 10 days of the customer requesting the return.
- All requests must be made within 60 days of the product purchase.
- Only returns with a Return Shipping Label issued by Customer Service will be accepted.
- Some promotional items are not covered by this guarantee and are non-refundable.
- If an account holder has purchased a Plexus product directly from their Ambassador, their Ambassador will issue a refund to them.
- If an account holder accidentally requested order pick up at the Product Store in Scottsdale, Arizona, the order must be refunded and a new order created and shipped.
Additionally, if you’re an Ambassador:
- Bonuses or awards achieved, as a result of a purchase, will be reversed at the time of refund. Ambassador rank advancements may be affected by a product refund.
- If you request a refund on your Welcome Pack order within 60 days of purchase, you will receive a refund on your Welcome Pack.
- If the Welcome Pack was purchased at the same time you signed up as an Ambassador and paid for your Plexus Annual Membership (PAM) fee, your Ambassador membership will still be active and the PAM fee will be not be refunded.
- If you choose to discontinue your Ambassador Membership, you are required to submit the Plexus Ambassador Cancellation Form: US Ambassador Cancellation Form
- If you submit the Plexus Ambassador Cancellation Form within 60 days of being charged for the Plexus Annual Membership fee charge, you will receive a refund for this fee.
- After the return package has been received, the Plexus Finance Department will process the refund. Please allow up to 15 business days from the day the return shipment is given to UPS for the funds to appear in the customer or Ambassador’s account, less shipping costs.
- The customer or Ambassador doesn’t need to pay postage at the UPS carrier; Customer Service will issue a prepaid return shipping label and the cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund.
- The refund will be applied to the original method of payment.
- If the card is no longer active, please contact your financial institution or card issuer directly.
To Request a Product Return or Refund:
- Call Customer Service at: 480-998-3490 or submit the Refund Request Form.
- If an order is eligible to be refunded, an agent will walk you through the return process and issue you a Return Shipping Label (if a return package doesn’t have a Return Shipping Label issued by Customer Service, the return will not be eligible for a refund).
- The customer will need to drop off the return package at a UPS location within 10 days. Once the package is given to UPS, the refund will be processed within 15 business days.
- If the order is a subscription, indicate if you would like to cancel the subscription also.
posted 2 years ago